SLLS is Bringing Legal Clinics to You!
We are excited to announce free legal clinics in rural areas surrounding Baton Rouge. No appointment needed. YOU may be eligible for legal services if your family income is 200% or less than the federal poverty line.
March 26, 2019—11 am – 2 pm
- Convent Senior Center (for people ages 60+)
- 5775 HWY 44, Convent, LA
April 3, 2019—10am-2pm
- West Feliciana Library
- 5114 Burnett Road, St. Francisville, LA
April 8, 2019—10am-2pm
- East Feliciana Library
- 12220 Woodville, Clinton, LA
April 10, 2019—10am-2pm
- West Baton Rouge Library
- 830 N Alexander Ave, Port Allen, LA
April 15, 2019—10am-2pm
- Plaquemine City Court
- 23640 Railroad Ave, Plaquemine, LA
April 17, 2019—10am-2pm
- New Roads City Hall
- 211 Main Street, New Roads, LA
To find other legal clinics near you, click here.